Sunday, January 21, 2007

Tatted Valentines Candle Holder


In another attempt to find ways to display my tatting and keep it dust free, I ran across this glass candle holder at Micheal's. It is designed to hold decorative stones or any type of 3-D object as well as hold a candle. They come in 2 sizes (this is the smaller one). I decided to use the idea from my previous plastic cup project. For this one I used white scrapbook paper embossed with small hearts. I added various tatted hearts most of which came
from patterns I found on the internet.

Instead of using spray adhesive, I used my trusty hot glue gun to attach the tatted hearts to the paper. The small red and pink hearts are paper punches. I am excited about the endless design possibilities.


1 comment:

Sewicked said...

How easy or difficult is it to change the paper/inserts in that candle holder?